Friday, August 31, 2012

Being crafty....again!: Day 77/365

I made an art project tonight! I was looking for something to do with all my concert photos and ticket stubs and autographs from college! I made them into a poster, and once it is finished I will frame it and hang it up! I really like it and I like that now those things are doing more than just sitting in a box.....eventually, I may put them in my scrapbook, but I don't know.....we will have to wait and see....but this works for now! Speaking of scrapbooks.....I need to make a folder for pictures I need to print to update my scrapbook! I may work on that this weekend after I get my homework done! Hopefully soon, I can design Isaac's scrapbook! This is one of the pics I need to print to finish my poster. Then it is just finishing putting autographs on and then it will get put up and I will put a pic up on Facebook and likely on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment