Thursday, August 30, 2012

My least favorite part of college: day 76/365

For anyone who has ever gone to this school....I am sure you think I am talking about the caf food. For those of you who have visited and are like "I didn't think the food was bad"....there is a reason that we all got excited about visit days....and it was not fighting through crowds of people to get to class, having nowhere to sit in the caf, and potential Tojans in our classes.....just saying! Seriously though, the caf is awesome this year, so it is totally not what I am talking about! No....the part I am talking about is homework! The first two days of classes (Tuesday and Wednesday) were the days to simply go over our syllabus and I only had one class I had homework for....which was awesome! Sadly, now I have homework for all of them and the "fun" gets to start....on the plus side...tomorrow is Friday....and we have a three-day weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment