Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I am running out of crafty titles: day 54/365

I am so excited for tomorrow. It seems odd to be excited about something that I have been doing for 20 years. However, after spending the last three weeks on crutches, the thought of walking again is so very exciting! I don't even really care that I am now in the boot for the next two weeks...at least! Regardless though, if you read yesterdays post, you know that this thankfully means I won't be on crutches to go back to school. Today, I also found out that I am helping with the drive tomorrow at the church for school supplies! Put my boot on tonight and it kind of hurts, but I think is just going to take some getting used to! Stay tuned in tomorrow to see how walking went! Much love to all those who read this and are thinking of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment