Friday, August 3, 2012

worst house guests EVER!: day 49/365

So yesterday, Trevor was sick. but is feeling much better! but unfortunately, today we woke up to texts from Danny and Kaylee saying that they are both sick, and my Uncle Pat and my little cousin Grace woke up sick, and then Josh started not too long ago! We also got a call from Krystal that poor Isaac is sick! :( We are "affectionately" naming this flu crap the Plague! The official counts comes in at 14 of 20 so far! I am sure it isn't done yet wither, which is the suckiest part! Josh is feeling better already and him, Kelli, and Trevor headed home not too long ago! Kelli is driving and Trevor, who was so ready for a nap, and Josh will likely sleep the whole way home! Hopefully when they get home, Josh can get all settled back into bed and focus on getting better! My poor aunt is never going to invite us to her house again! I am finally over the grogy feeling you get after being sick and the only issue I am dealing with still is a major headache, and that seems to be the norm for the after-math of this stuff! Here's to hoping no one else gets sick! I am going to post a picture of Isaac and Trevor when they weren't sick, because I like them a lot more that way....I hate seeing the babies sick! Unfortunately due to sickness, I have no pictures of Sally's this weekend! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment