Monday, August 27, 2012

Making new friends: day 73/365

Today at lunch.....I made a new friend! well we all did....I got to lunch after everyone else and there was this kid there that I didn't know....so I sat down and introduced myself and found out that his name is Luke. After lunch I had to keep reminding myself that he hasn't always been in our group of friends......it feels like we have known him for a long time! Anyway....this is short, and I feel like this is the beginning of a long, solid friendship with Luke Turner! I will add a picture of him later since I don't have one now!
Ok, this was added later because I didn't have a picture of him....this one is from when we all played Taboo the other day! And in completely unrelated news: classes start tomorrow! It will be my last first day of school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment