Friday, August 17, 2012

The best advice I think I have ever received: day 63/365

I mean....it may not be the BEST advice, but it is definitely good advice and I have told it to myself soooo many times since watching the movie "We Bought A Zoo." That movie was so cute and this quote just kinda stuck with me. I mean, it is so applicable into so many different areas of life. I told it to myself the very first day I stood next to the couch bed with my boot on and stood for the first time without crutches. I was so excited to walk and so scared all at the same time. I hate the crutches, but at the same time, there was a fear of tripping and re-injuring myself, there was the possibility of not being strong enough to walk, but at the same time, there was the hope that it would all be ok and that I would be walking and back to normal in no time. But all that it took was that moment of enough courage to take the first step. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment