Thursday, August 16, 2012

waiting to wear two shoes again!: day 62/365

I go back to the doctor a week from today. I will hopefully be released to drive but I am not sure. My foot is finally starting to feel pretty good, but now my knee is hurting pretty bad and pretty constantly. When I was trying to sleep last night and when I was taking a nap this afternoon, I had a hard time getting comfortable because it hurt to bend it. Then along with that, when I get in a position that is comfortable for my ankle, it hurts my knee, and vice versa. Needless to say, I am not getting much sleep. However, I have been able to start leaving my boot off at night (even though some nights I have to wake up and put it back on :( ) and it seems to help sleeping a bit. I just want to feel better. I mean, I am tired of pasting a smile on and pretending I feel all peachy keen and that I feel fine, when in all actuality, all I want is to go to sleep and wake up when it is healed, and I want to just not hurt....I mean, two years was enough! Can't wait til it all starts feeling better! Hoping to come out of this thing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment