Wednesday, August 15, 2012

grrrr....trying to get stuff done: day 61/365

This is how I feel today. Today marks call number 8 to the school regarding financial aid. I am trying to get a hold of them and see what I do if there has been a change in our family's income since filling out FAFSA, and what to do if we see an upcoming significant change as well. I mean, I know that the school personnel are busy and all that, but don't tell me that a representative will call me tomorrow and then get an attitude when I call back two days later wondering why no one has called me back. Or have me leave a question with them so that when they call back they can give me some answers! I mean seriously people....I am just trying to get my ducks in a row before I go back to school. They are making this kind of difficult...but I mean, I wouldn't really know what to do if things went according to plan most days!

No comments:

Post a Comment