Wednesday, August 29, 2012

That didn't last long: Day 75/365

So this whole wearing two shoes thing didn't last long.....less than a week actually! I woke up this morning and the ice thing didn't help.....even rotating like they had me doing right after surgery. :( When I was waking up last night, I didn't think it was getting better, I just didn't think it was getting worse! However, when I woke up my ankle was HUGE! I couldn't put my shoe on! It was swollen to far out to the side for my tennis shoes, and swollen too far on the top to wear my canvas shoes, so I called the surgeon, and he put me back in my boot.....for at least two weeks. At the end of that, I am supposed to try walking again and call if I run into problems....I did expect recovery to be kinda hard....I did not expect all of this....I just want to be better....but enough moping.....I have many things to feel blessed about! Just need to remember those things on the days where I fell hopeless and tired of this!! Anywho, hope everyone has a pretty good rest of the day and good days to come! Nap time for me!! I love college!

No comments:

Post a Comment