Saturday, August 18, 2012

gonna miss nights like this: day 64/365

We went over to my sister and my brother-in-law's house the other night to watch a movie. We decided on watching The Hunger Games. First of all, let me admit here, that I sadly have not read the book, but watched the movie. Very rarely do I do this because it ruins the book when I do actually read it! But alas, they had already rented the movie and were dying for us to see it. Besides, I was the only one there who had the desire to read the book before watching the movie who hadn't done so already. So I watched the movie, and let me tell you....I have been on a wild goose chase for the book ever since! I have officially caught the "Hunger Games Fever" and I can't wait to get back and read the books. At first, my plan was to just skip the first book (since I know how it ends) and dive right in and read the second book. However, I feel that I should just start at the beginning and read from the first book....besides, that is the only one I can seem to find anyway. So I am going to go ahead and read the first book while saving money to buy the second book! And then move on to the third book. And don't ask me what team I am....because I have no idea! I had the same issue with any series of books I have read....I can never choose a team! All in all though, I LOVED the movie and I can't wait to start reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment