Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meeting Hope: day 57/365

I got to see my Grace Lou today, as well as meeting her baby sister Hope! The school supply drive yesterday went awesome and family pictures turned out excellent. We ordered some, but I don't know if we are going to cancel our order or not. It was just hard looking at pictures and choosing pictures that just have mom, dad and I, without the other three siblings. Anywho, Grace was so much fun during the baby shower today, and Hope was the most perfect little girl ever. I fell in love with her instantly and I just love seeing Grace with her baby sister. I also got to hold little Hope and I just seemed like for those moments the rest of the world just melted away. and then to top it all off, Grace just hung out with me for a little bit and watched Tom and Jerry. I love little moments like those! Check out this cute picture of Grace, Hope, and myself...sooooo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment