Monday, August 13, 2012

my car: day 59/365

got a call from my cousin today that my car just stalled and died about 25 minutes or so from home. If you know my car at all, you know that it has a few fun little quirks about starting and by that, I mean a lot! I went to start and and it start, even with all the tricks.....dad thinks it might be the distributor, but we are not quite sure. I don't know what I will do if my car is down and out for the count. I love that car....and I don't have time to replace it right now, nor do I have the money! And now we are on the lookout for a car for my cousin. One of mom's friends restores and sells cars and so hopefully the car we are looking at of his works out and we can go pick it up tomorrow! I am hoping dad is able to get my car home tomorrow and that it isn't anything serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment