Saturday, September 1, 2012

Slender: day 78/365

OK....this game is legitimately the most terrifying game I have ever played in my entire life! And before you Google the game and download it then play it and laugh at me.....you should know that I was playing in the dark....and that there ARE videos of it and they will be uploaded to YouTube for viewing pleasure at a later date.....they are getting edited first :) anywho...so we (Sarah, Kelley, Amber and myself) played this game (well...Kelley and I did, Amber just watched and Sarah recorded) and then we were all like "let's go get Luke and make him play." We go to get him and we totally underestimated the scariness that is the dark outside after playing a game like this! So we walk to his dorm and sit there for like a half hour, asking every guy if they know where his room is....which they didn't! Every time a guy would come in the door though, or open a dorm down the hall....we would all jump....it was so entertainingly terrifying! Finally a guy told us that he was in the student center and so we went and got him and made him come play and it was far less entertaining than I thought it would be.....anywho....the game is so addictive and terrifying all at the same time.....I see a very fitful night of sleep in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment