Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cars, cars everywhere!: day 60/365

so we went and picked up a car today for my cousin! she is soooooo excited about it! I was excited that we got to see Betty and unfortunately we had to see Dean too. I don't mean that in a bad way, all I mean by that is that Dean was at work and so that meant we had to see him because five minutes after we pulled out of the driveway, the car threw three lights....so we went to go see Dean. He looked at it though and fixed the issue! So it's all good and we still drove it home...and by that I mean that Krystal drove it home, I am still not released to drive yet! The Jetta also chose this exact point in time to act up and not want to shift....all the way home! But its whatever....it is at Krystal's now and dad is going to go and pick it up tomorrow! My poor dad went from no cars to three cars to fix....he is going to have a busy couple days off this weekend! My car broke a bearing and made the timing go out....in case you were wondering....totally fixable and I will have my car back for school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment