Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My last first day as a student: day 74/365

Ok, so today was my last first day as a student.....well my last for awhile. I am sure I will end up having to go back to school at some point for whatever reason! Anywho.....classes went ok today, but I am so sore from walking all over. All of my classes are on the opposite side of campus than the class before them! On the plus side, my teacher for my night-type class (one that goes from 2:40-5:10) told us that the probability of us ever having to stay in there until 5:10 is slim to none.....I could get used to that! We also had our first day of CRU tonight, which we renamed to Overflow! It went really well and I really like our new leaders Lee and Emily! We have a new format for the night and so I foresee it going really well this year! I am excited to see what God will do with Overflow! We also had our dorm meeting tonight, which was the longest of the year (and still only lasted 15-20 minutes) and then a 5-10 minute wing meeting.....I'll take it! At any rate, I am really tired and my foot is really swollen, so I am going to go to go lay down, I have along night ahead of me....going to wake up to ice-on-ice-off in hour intervals to try and get the swelling down! I don't know that I took a picture of my foot on anything other than my phone, so no picture today! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment