Monday, August 20, 2012

random post saying random things: day 66/365

ok, life is a little crazy with moving into school and such, and so I am stealing this post from Facebook actually. It was the first day of my "100 day challenge" which stopped almost as quickly as it began. I couldn't do both it and the blog. The blog won out because I found it more important I guess. But I need help....I am having trouble coming up with blog topics....so comment some ideas if you would and I will try to get to them!
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts. 1. I love Jesus, and for some reason....He loves me too! 2. The fastest way to my heart is to be a MAN that stands up…unashamed of his faith…and then lives that out in all areas of his life. 3. My True Loves Waits ring is quite possibly my most prized piece of jewelry. 4. I have only one biological nephew, but I am “Aunt Colee” to many little people. 5. This fall I will start my final year of college! 6. I love coffee...and mountain dew 7. This is a kinda of old picture, but I love it so I used it anyhow! 8. I am 21 years old. 9. Since I am still in school, I still live with my mom and dad (I am the only of 4 that still does). 10. For the first time in 5 years, I am not in Montana right now....stupid foot/ankle thing! 11. I have a condition wrong with my foot that I have had since birth....they found it about 2 months ago....I have had over 100 x-rays done of the area in question.... 12. I work with a youth group at the church I go to in Hannibal during the school year....even though my degree will be Early Childhood and Elementary Education. 13. I really do not want to work in the public school system. I want to open my own center. My center, would mean my rules (within reason). 14. I love to craft and to make things! I got really excited that mom bought me a sewing machine a week or so ago. 15. I have to cuddle up to something when I sleep. Usually it is a stuffed animal of some kind. Lately though…it has just been a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment