Thursday, November 1, 2012

update and new plan

ok, update on the knee first. It is looking really good and healing like it is supposed to. If I could get the ankle to follow suit....I would be a very happy camper. I started physical therapy for the ankle, and so I cannot wait to see what it has in store for me. Hopefully at the end of the tunnel is a lifetime of pain free happiness for my ankle. A girl can dream right?!?!
As far as school goes. I finally feel like I am back into the swing of things.....it is about dang time! I am spending about four hours a week in the classroom now and I love it! I cannot even imagine myself doing anything other than teaching young kiddos the rest of my life. Here in the next couple of weeks, I will have a few more teaching opportunities, then in the spring semester, I will student teach and then graduate in May.
Ok, now for the change of plans. I am going to try to get on here each night and put a picture and a thing that I am thankful for. I will start out day one by saying that I am thankful for school. It totally stresses me out nearly every single minute of every single day, but my schooling and my grades is something that I am super proud of. I love that even though my personal life has been rough in college, I have been surrounded by and cared for by the staff and faculty here at my University. The thought of knowing you are exactly where you need to be is so encouraging and so comforting, that you can't help but smile. Now, if they would ever get my dang heater fixed.....it would make the experience that much better.....and warmer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment