Sunday, November 11, 2012

day 11

Today, you get two thankfulness posts in one! It is your lucky day! First, I am thankful that God allowed me to be in that hospital exactly two years ago. That night was rough, but something SOOOO great came from it! I cannot imagine life without Isaac! I wrote about him a few days ago, so I will save you all the reading!
The second thing that I am thankful for is our nation's military. I come from a long line of military men and women, and I cannot even begin to express the gratitude for the sacrifices that they make! I mean, I know it was hard enough for our family with the sacrifices that we had to make for being a family with a member in the military!
Finally, your Words of Wisdom for this evening: "Life's about hanging on when your heart has had enough, it's about giving more when you feel like giving up!" ~Martina McBride (In My Daughter's Eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment