Sunday, November 4, 2012

thankfulness, day 4

today, I would have to say that I am super thankful for music. It speaks the words that I cannot, or am too afraid, to say. I feel like I really connect with music. I listen to all kinds of music and so I am not just talking about one genre or band either. I mean today, I have listened to Ingred Michaelson, Jonny Diaz, Rascal Flatts, Isaac Russell, and right now Taylor Swift is playing. I love that I have such a wide array of music loves. Some songs are serious, some are sad, some are silly, and some just are what they are. I do not know what to say about music other than the fact that I love it and I am so thankful I have it to listen to while I work on homework, clean, or just lay and read. The picture below is the lyrics to a song that I have been listening to quite frequently, it is an empowering song. Fits right in with my never give up attitude from yesterday!
Also it is silly, but I am also super thankful for Command strips. They have allowed me to decorate and re-decorate my dorm room easily. Look at that, tonight you got a two for one special....although one really has nothing to do with the other....oh well!
Your word of wisdom for this evening is: "Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, and flows from Heaven to the soul." Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment