Friday, November 2, 2012

day 2 of November

Tonight is going to be short because I am really tired. Tonight I am thankful for my friends.....they are awesome and we always have fun together. I love them all to death and I am so happy for the addition of Alex and Katherine to our group! I feel like they have been there our whole college career, when in reality they became a solid part of our group only a few short months ago! Anyhow.....I love my friends and I would be totally lost without them. They are one of the things that have made my personal part of the college years not so suck-tastic! Love you guys if you are reading this!! I will have to get the picture on here tomorrow of all of us at Wreck It Ralph tonight......which by the way is an awesome movie and I recommend it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment