Monday, November 12, 2012

day 12

It seems like a stupid thing to be thankful for, but today I am thankful for my brace, my medicine, and my orthodics. I mean, each of these things right now are crucial to getting me better, and I cannot wait for that day. Today was especially tough because I woke up with my ankle hurting very badly, and so I put on my brace, walked down to the RFAC and headed out to teach. When I got back, I wore my orthodics to work after my nap. None of these one things seems to be the answer to my problems right now, but when used at the proper time, each can offer a degree of support and help. I know the orthodics are just something I am going to have to get used to.....since I will be wearing them for a long time. In the meantime, I have my brace and I have my medicine for those days when nothing else will really cut it. At any rate, getting better in the near future would be the most desirable option! :)
Words of Wisdom: "I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see, because this broken road prepares [His] will for me!" ~Jeremy Camp (Walk by Faith)

No comments:

Post a Comment