Friday, November 9, 2012

day 9 :)

Today, I have to say that I am thankful for doctors. I had a doctor's appointment today, and while the news I got was not great, it could have been a lot worse! I found out that he does not believe surgery will have to be an option. However, I also found out that he is really not sure what is going on. He gave me a cortizone shot, in hopes that it would help to make the pain a little more tolerable. He says that it will kick in in two or three days! I am really hoping it gives me some relief. If not, I am not sure what the next step is. I guess if it isn't getting better in the next few days, I will make an appointment to see him when I am home for Thanksgiving. In the meantime, I am supposed to continue doing physical therapy, and I am supposed to wear my orthodics. Hopefully, between all of these changes, things start to feel better! The best thing about my doctor, is that I can tell he is genuinely upset that I am not feeling better, and that he can not figure out why! Anywho, him and I are BOTH hoping that I will just wake up one day and be better!
and now, for your Words of Wisdom: "I've learned that faith means trusting in advance, what will only make sense in reverse." ~Philip Yancey

No comments:

Post a Comment