Sunday, June 24, 2012

what makes me...me!:day 9/365

SO I always joke about the fact that I was raised as a boy. I mean, in my family, there were no gender roles. The boys learned to cook, and the girls did yard work. This has carried over way into my adult years. Two summers ago, I worked on remodeling a house WHILE helping plan my sister's wedding. Then last year, I came home and dad had a tree that needed cut up, so him and I, equipped with chainsaws, cut up the tree. Notice that my hair is pulled back, while my bangs are still very much so in their very proper place. Dad took a moment to snap this picture to prove to people that I seriously can do a lot of the things that my brothers do. I can't do it all, but I will give anything a try, even if to just be able to say I did it! Anyhow, from remodeling house, to wedding dress shopping, and from cutting down trees to curls and make-up.....its my crazy chaos and I wouldn't have it any other way! It is what make me....well me!

No comments:

Post a Comment