Tuesday, June 19, 2012

teaching life skills :p: day 4/365

I feel that in this picture I am teaching my pastor's daughter, Blythe, valuable life skills. This all started because I stuck my tongue out at one of the youth kids and then I just touched my tongue to my nose. Later that night, Blythe asked me "Miss Cole, can you teach me to do that thing you did earlier?" This was during the Superbowl game and so I wasn't sure which "thing" she was talking about....The "Tebow-ing"....the "cheering" I had done.....my super sweet dance move from Dance Central at halftime....or sliding on the kitchen floor in my socks. Anyhow, she proceeded to try and show me and I concluded that she meant touching her tongue to her nose! I had never TAUGHT anyone this skill before, but I decided to give it a shot! And much to everyone's enjoyment...that was the day I first taught someone how to touch their tongue to their nose! Someone decided to get my camera and take a picture of my successful mission. This picture however, comes after many drool soaked chins...for both her and I. Who ever thought you could teach someone to touch their tongue to their nose?! I am now a believer!

No comments:

Post a Comment