Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My wish:day 11/365

Anyone who has been in my dorm room this past year can testify to the fact that I would LOVE to go to Paris some day! There is something about that tower that just draws me in and keeps me longing to stand beneath it and just stare! You know, it isn't like I am hoping that my love story will start there or that it will even be a memory in there! I mean, I just want to go....let it be with my family, a friend, or a significant other! I mean, it doesn't matter too much to me. All I know is that one day, I WILL make it to Paris. I know it will likely not live up to my expectations of what I think it would be, but that's alright! Anywho, I don't know that Paris is my #1 dream, but it is pretty darn close....I think it is a tie with sky-diving, which will hopefully also happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment