Monday, June 18, 2012

hmmmm.....:day 3/365

SO I have been looking back the last few weeks (I think that just naturally comes with unpacking from college....as well as rearranging your room and setting all your pictures back up). I came across this picture and realized just HOW much has changed since high school graduation. For instance, look at my hair in the picture....I have since cut it a lot shorter, and for a while it was way different colored. However, that isn't really what I mean by how much things have changed. There are 6 people in this picture other than myself (mind you, we are on a twin-sized bed :p). Anywho, of these six people, one is my sister, Krystal, (black and red shirts), I still talk to Andrew (the guy next to my sister. Besides that, I don't really talk to any of the people in the picture. And I mean, even my relationships with them have changed quite a bit. My sister has a husband and a baby. And things with Andrew have just.... changed, not a good thing or a bad thing, they just...have! And as far as relationships go with the other four people, they are non-existent....or nearly non-existent. I don't know....I guess people just change and things just change and that is the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment