Thursday, June 28, 2012

Craving more:day 13/365

I'm craving more of that Montana air that is! If I were there right now, I would be selling fireworks, while helping get ready for the fourth of July. We get ready now, because after the first of July, it gets CRAZY for us and we are pretty steadily busy! I love it though! Right now, I am really craving that crazy mountain weather and that crisp cool air of night! I wish this ankle would have been good enough for me to go, but I am making the best of the fact that it isn't! I guess I also can't be too upset because I still got to go to Montana this year, and I even got to go to Hays....thank goodness for graduations! I would seriously give anything right now to be changing into jeans and a hoodie, and pulling my hood strings tight.....listening to my cousins and my friends taunt me that "it's not that cold" or that "the south has broken me!" What I would really give anything to do though is to be sitting by that campfire, having Frankie roast me marshmallows, and just chilling and talking. Then there is the Fourth of July fireworks show, which I will write about.....well, on the fourth of July. But selling fireworks, the plunge, pow wows, and airplane rides. That is my summer.....that is what I love....that is what I crave!

No comments:

Post a Comment