Sunday, September 23, 2012

so I have decided!

Ok all....I have decided, now that school has started, that this blog is going to go to a once a week blog! Not much happens when I am in school and so unless you want to hear about me doing homework every week night and hanging out with friends every weekend....then I will go to once a week! possibly twice a week! So this has been my week this week: I was back at school this week and I was slightly stressed trying to get back into the swing of things. I also am back home this weekend to go to the doctor tomorrow morning...this time for my knee! guess we will see what happens! I just want to feel better! I did get to have a little fun this weekend though...because we went to the zoo yesterday for KCP&L family day it was totally fun! I got to ride a camel for the first time....and Isaac rode with me....it was so cute! and then we took my three year old cousin Grace as well! They both had a lot of fun, as did all of us adults....but they were so tuckered out at the end! My daddy was tuckered out as well, because he pushed me around all day in my wheel chair! I don't usually have one, but due to the excessive amount of walking, we figured a wheelchair was a definite need yesterday.....decided it would have been worth the $15 more to get a motorized one!
so glad they had fun! this is Grace and Isaac at the end....Isaac took a nap during the afternoon, which is the only reason he is still awake for this picture lol!
Grace feeding the birds at the beginning of the day!!
Isaac feeding the deer!
Isaac and I riding a camel!

No comments:

Post a Comment