Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ipod shuffle quiz!

ok, so you all seem to like this when I post something everyday.....I am not going to go back to committing to once a day, but I will try to post things throughout the week, even if it is just little things like this Ipod quiz thing.....although I am using my Spotify, not my Ipod....shhhh don't tell anyone! How am I feeling today? Awful Beautiful Life-Darryl Worley
Will I get far in life? Stand in the Rain- Superchic[k]
How do my friends see me? Suitcases-Dara Maclean (I have been gone a lot recently)
Where will I get Married? Belleau Wood-Richard Palmer
What is my best friend's theme song? My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne
What is the story of my life? Pushing on a Pull Door- For King & Country
What is/was highschool like? Stupid Boy- Keith Urban
How can I get ahead in life? Love Done Gone- Billy Currington
What is the best thing about me? Crazy In Love- Beyonce
How is today going to be? Just Might Change Your Life- Sidewalk Prophets
What is in store for this weekend? Barefoot, Blue Jean Night-Jake Owen
What song describes my parents? Gettin' You Home- Chris Young (ummmm.......gross!)
To describe my grandparents? Streets of Heaven-Sherrie Austin (well....that is surprisingly accurate)
How is my life going? I Walk the Line- Johnny Cash
What song will they play at my funeral? Drop It Like it's Hot- Snoop Dog (this one makes me giggle cause I was just joking with a friend of mine about how his job was to make it known that I demanded this be played as they lower me into the ground....for comic relief.....not disrespect!)
How does the world see me? Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band
Will I have a happy life? Keep Your Head Up- Andy Grammar
What do my friends really think of me? You are More- Tenth Avenue North
Do people secretly lust after me? Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects
How can I make myself happy? Dancing in Circles- Love and Theft
What should I do with my life? I Don't Want This Night To End- Luke Bryan
Will I ever have children? I Wonder- Kelli Pickler
What is some good advice for me? Lying is the Most Fun a Girl can have Without Taking Her Clothes Off- Panic! At the Disco
How will I be remembered? You and Tequila- Kenny Chesney (with Grace Potter)
What is my signature dancing song? Who Says- Selena Gomez and The Scene
What do I think my current theme song is? Ready, Set, Don't Go-Billy Ray Cyrus
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? You Don't know Her Like I Do-Brantley Gilbert
What type of men/women do you like? I'll With For You-Joe Nichols
Goodness Gracious.....I feel like this music knows my life......it even knows how much milk I want in my cereal! hmmmm.....here's your Words of Wisdom for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment