Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Organizing my life at college: day 82/365

Finally got all of my due dates written on my calendar....which is awesome! I also started to get all of them transferred into my planner. Then today I also made post-its for what is due in the next few weeks. I guess you could say I am a little bit of an organizing freak when it comes to school and school work! I also got all my binder set up and organized and all my tab dividers put in them and such....I feel so ready for school! I feel so eager for this semester to get going. And I really feel like I will be able to stay on top of homework. As of right now, the next thing that I have to do isn't due until Monday! YEY for organization!!
yey for an organized desk area! and yeah....It pretty well looks like this all the time....well, with a binder open in order to do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment