Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CRU/ Overflow!: day 81/365

I am really excited about CRU/Overflow. Our school calls it Overflow. Anywho....I just continue to be reminded of the blessing that it is to be on a Christian campus throughout my experiences with CRU. Lee and Emily, our leaders, joined in on our leaders meeting via telephone. I love that they feel that we are capable of running the group, but also realize the importance of knowing that they are the leaders and having their spiritual expertise! Anywho....Dr. Brown spoke and then our small group really opened up! It is just awesome to be able to be a part of that! I am really excited about bible studies starting back up this next week as well! There are so many changes going on on campus this year, from clubs, to buildings, to policy and much much more.....and I can't say that I don't approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment